Since we got a new camera and faster internet (about time says Mere), I thought we would join the ranks and start a blog! Now, it probably won't be as current as Jenn's, when does she find the time. And it won't be as glamorous as Mere's celebrity sightings in NYC. But we have one thing that will intrigue young and old alike. LIBBY KATE!!! Yes, our little "sweet treat", "peanut", and "pumpkin".

She is growing so fast. She loves to kick and talk with her Daddy. She has the sweetest personality. Although sometimes that Irish/Italian temper presents itself. She is alert and focused on things and people around her. Hands down, the best thing ever!
We had a very good Christmas with Libby Kate. She of course had no clue of what was going on. She did however like the lights on the tree. She had three Christmases so to speak. One with Shawn and I....
She is growing so fast. She loves to kick and talk with her Daddy. She has the sweetest personality. Although sometimes that Irish/Italian temper presents itself. She is alert and focused on things and people around her. Hands down, the best thing ever!
We had a very good Christmas with Libby Kate. She of course had no clue of what was going on. She did however like the lights on the tree. She had three Christmases so to speak. One with Shawn and I....
5 comments:
YEA!!!!!! I love Libby Kate! And I love your blog! And I love the fact that you have faster internet! Give my woobette a kiss for me!!!!!
How precious.
I love the pics and the ability to keep up with our wee wittle one.
Oh, Kates!! Welcome to High Speed, Blogging and the wonderful world of parenting! Aren't baby pictues the best? :)
She is so gorgeous and you look great! Glad you had a great Christmas. Much love from the Begleys.
Woohoo! High speed internet!!!!! Yay! LK is adorable :)
yea...I finally got it!!!!
So cute...and there is definitely something going on there with her Dad. A great thing. This will help me fill in the gaps. I twill be a while before I can visit my little ones.
i want to be in N. GA!!!!!!!!!
:)A.C.
Post a Comment