Friday, February 1, 2008


So our Peanut has had a month of firsts.......

She had her first taste of cereal............




She learned how to lift her head............





Saw her first snow, (not at all impressed).........





And found her feet for the first time........

"What do we have here?"


"Do these belong to me?"

"What on earth are they for?"


Yes, Libby Kate is getting bigger, funnier, sweeter, and more loveable each day. She is laughing and making all sorts of noises. She loves talking with Shawn every day. Neither one of them seem to know what the other is saying, but it doesn't matter. She definitely has a lot to share so stay tuned. There is more to come!























































































































4 comments:

Jennifer Jolly said...

I love the pictures. Especially the feet discovery ones. She is too precious.

Anonymous said...

Katie - it's Whitney! Yay - you've joined your sisters in the blogworld. Your 'peanut' is an angel. I enjoyed seeing pictures of some of her 'firsts'. Keep 'um comin'...

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! The feet discovery is a crack up!! When she wakes up and says "I'm a whole cake" let me know :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with her! She is so wonderful and gorgeous and awesome! She needs a G is for Garcia shirt from NY! Please, please, PLEASE!!!!!!