Just taking it easy!
Having fun with my Papa Bear!
Investigating my new walker, Mommy interrupted me.
I discovered I could grab my feet and roll!
Can't a girl take a bath?
So, yes, it's been over a month since my mommy posted my fabulous pictures, but cut her some slack. She had the flu, Daddy got sick, and I've had two ear infections. In this month, I have grown a lot and discoverd lots of new things I can do. I've started eating solid foods. Sweet potatos and carrots are my favorite. I do eat prunes though because of my favorites. I detest sweet peas and green beans, Mommy keeps trying to trick me with them. Daddy thinks it's real funny. Applesauce is growing on me.
I can roll over. I can jump, now my favorite thing to do. I can laugh and giggle. Mommy and Daddy make absolute fools of themselves trying to make me giggle. I won't giggle just so they can keep acting foolish. I giggle on the inside. I like to see how well Mommy and Daddy can multi-task when they change my diaper. I like to show off my tricks then. I've also heard a new word....."no". I am learning how to crawl, I'd rather jump though.
Enjoy the next few postings, Mommy has a lot of catching up to do. Thank goodness for Spring Break!
2 comments:
Yay!!! New pictures. I check all the time hoping to see new pics of the sweet pea. Today I was rewarded.
Me, Too!!
Auntie C
Post a Comment