Sunday, October 5, 2008

Excuses, Excuses



So, yes, I know it's been July since I've made a new post. But I have good excuses, believe me. Surgery, starting school, remodeling a bathroom, planning a very special birthday party, a job loss, medical issues with family members.....shall I continue? I think not.

Libby Kate has done a lot since July. She has started walking, not by herself though. She is talking more. She has 4 teeth. She laughs all the time. And the big issue is that she has discovered she can hit! Yes, sweet little Libby Kate, aka "Sugar Ray," has figured out how to take swats at people. We have tried everything, literally. She has even sat in time out at Ms. Stacy's. Yes, I said time out. She hates it. It's getting better, but not completely. Now that she has teeth, I'm a little concerned that she might follow suit with Memuph in the biting department. Hopefully not.
Sugar Ray also loves music. She claps and shakes her little bum. Quite amuzing. Since her parents are avid Office watchers, she has become familiar with the theme music. This always brings a smile and a head bob.
This was Shawn's Kermit the Frog, she's not real sure about it. But then again, is there anyone who can be sure of a talking frog/puppet? She's no dummy! Poor Kermit can never catch a break!
More to follow.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't care how old the photos are...keep on posting them.

:)AC

Anonymous said...

Meredith was a biter? That explains a whole lot.........

DeniseB