Sunday, October 5, 2008
Stewart, Martha Stewart
You can call me Martha or Betty, which ever you prefer. Libby Kate's birthday was a success! We had a nursery rhyme theme. Mary's Little Lamb for a cake, Libby Kate's very own Pat-a-Cake, Sugar and Spice, The Muffin Man's muffins, courtsey of Nana Kaye's wonderful pumpkin bread recipe, which Libby Kate loves! It was highly important to me that a big deal was made of her birthday because Mom ALWAYS made a big deal of our birthdays. It was also incredibly important to me that I made everything myself because Mom did it so well, and did it out of love. I want Libby Kate to have the same kind of memories that I do with Mom.
Mary's adorable little lamb.
Libby Kate's Pat-a-Cake, made from Nana's very special homemade chocolate cake!

Walking to Gabriel
Opening presents. She was not very impressed with it I must say. She was of course more interested in boxes and paper than the thoughtful gifts. The boys were loving it though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
all those presents seem to be missing one....a blue box with a precious white ribbon? it is coming, it is coming.
Post a Comment